How to use
Upload 2 srt files, the script will send you a SSA/ASS subtitle files. This file will have on top the fisrt file's subtitles and on bottom those of the second file.
If you have any problem, make sure both your files are formatted in SubRip (srt) and are using the same encoding (like UTF-8).
2srt2ass developped by Vincent Rémond.
Feedback or bugs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program under GNU/GPL. Sources here
- 0.2.0 – 2016-09-27
- Added force subtitles to bottom
- 0.1.1 – 2015-06-20
- Remove leading 0 in timestamps
- 0.1.0 – 2013-04-07
- Improved UI
- Customizable font output
- Fixed : Only Windows' style line returns for output file
- Added : Generated file's name based on bottom file
- Fixed : only display GIF files when downloading on Firefox
- Fixed : debug remains
- Added : removal of HTML and position tags
- First release